Ribeyre Chang Haylock is a full-service public practice CPA firm located in Port Coquitlam.
Our firm has twenty two staff including four partners and is authorized for 7 CPA students with audit certificates.
We are looking for entry-level and experienced staff accountants who will get the opportunity to work
with some of the most exciting and dynamic small business owners our region has to offer.
Working with the Partners, you will be dealing with clients directly and have good tremendous
professional development opportunities.
The majority of our work is for small incorporated businesses, allowing us to have an even distribution
of work through the year. After corporate work, we have a strong presence in work for First Nations.
We have in house strength that allows us to do corporate tax restructurings and provide accounting
systems installation and support services. We hire for full time positions and invest in staff with the
expectation that they will grow into more advanced roles. All of our partners started as students.
· A focus on learning first before production to enhance your career development,
· Flexible work hours with little overtime, even in the spring,
· Relaxed yet professional office environment that respects work life balance,
· Limited business travel opportunities inside British Columbia,
· Extended medical, dental and a pension plan and
· Paid CPA dues and tuition for qualifying candidates and courses.
· Completed some post-secondary courses or programs in accounting and computers. A post
secondary degree is not required.
· Good personality and people skills are important.
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript.
No phone calls! Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
We thank all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time